We love getting new talent submissions!
Whether you are an actor, model, singer, dancer, musician, photographer, stylist, or other performing artist – we would like to hear from you!
Our auditions are invitation only!
So, this means you must submit yourself for consideration. Our talent coordinator will review your materials using our Performing Artist Assessment Rubric™ and get back to you with any questions they may have. We are not able to respond to or audition every talent who submits to us. If you would like to re-submit we ask you to develop your materials further and wait at least 6 months to send a new submission.
TO SUBMIT: Please send the following listed items to firstname.lastname@example.org with a professionally organized email to include an introduction and a brief description of yourself.
Subject Line: New Talent Submission (your phone number)
- Professional Headshot or a Recent visible photo
- Industry Standard Resume – PDF format
- Your current age
- Model Measurements: height, bust, waist, hips, shoe
- Commercial Measurements: shirt, pant, girth, inseam, suit, hat, glove
- Monologue, commercial, reel or demo tape – youtube link or website
- Voiceover demo (if any) – mp3 or mp4 file
- City, State location
- Do you have a car/reliable transportation?
- Phone Number
- Brief description of your interest in joining our talent family!
We look forward to receiving your materials!
A representative from our team will contact you if we believe we are ready to audition you in person. Please do not call.